Sign up for this years Pathfinder Club by completing these documents and turning them into the Pathfinder leadership.
2020/2021 Registration Documents
- Calendar - update 8/7/20
- Registration Letter
- Membership Application
- Health Form
- Guidelines for Pathfinder Meetings
Pathfinders are a worldwide organization of young people sponsored by the Seventh-day Adventist Church, though young people of any religious persuasion, or none at all, are welcome and encouraged to join the organization.
Pathfinders offer a wide range of activities including, but not limited to:
- Camping & camping/survival skills
- Grade appropriate leadership training
- Activities promoting community pride & involvement through outreach activities such as helping in downtown soup kitchens, collecting food for the disadvantaged, cleaning & maintaining city and county parks, visiting and encouraging the elderly, and MANY more
- Interactive training in a variety of recreational, artistic, nature, conservation, vocational, and outreach areas, with awards (honors) given for successful completion of the interactive training modules
Joining a Local Pathfinders Club
Pathfinders is for those who are in the fifth (5th) grade or its equivalent through the tenth (10th) grade. The Teen Leadership Training (TLT) program works closely with the Pathfinder program and is for high school students (grades 9-12).